Accounting and financial reporting
BDO delivers full range of finance and accounting support services as follows:
- Setting up computerised accounting system
- Creation of charts of accounts in line with clients reporting requirement
- Maintenance of accounting books and records
- Preparation of specific financial reports and packages such as bank reconciliation and fixed asset register
- Preparation of periodic and annual management accounts
- Designing and establishing a reporting mechanism for management purposes
- Accounts receivable and payable management
- Analysis and processing the expenses incurred by the firm/employee on a periodoc basis and preparing a cumulative report
- Audit assistance to support accounts team to meet auditor's requirements
- Secondment services for accountant and admin officer
- Accounting reviews and consultancy services
- Profit projections and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Treasury – in the absence of the local management, we assist in handling disbursement and receipt of fund through our Trust Account or acting as authorised signatories for your bank accounts, liaising with banks and providing updated bank records and reconciliations with bank statements.
We are flexible in the way we service our clients. We either provide our own staff, ranging from juniors to experienced managers, on secondment for a short to medium term basis, or we take on specific accounting assignments based on your requirements. We tailor our intervention to client needs.
Our clients come from diverse industry sectors. Our vast experience and our comprehensive approach enables us to address routine transaction requirements to seamlessly deliver value in support of your business.